Girls’ Generation Yuri Reveals Why She Thinks Tiffany Doesn’t Gain Weight

 
Girls’ Generation Yuri Reveals Why She Thinks Tiffany Doesn’t Gain Weight
Girls’ Generation‘s Yuri revealed why she thinks her bandmate Tiffany doesn’t gain weight.
On the July 14 broadcast of SBS Power FM‘s “Cultwo Show,” Girls’ Generation’s Taeyeon, Tiffany, and Yuri appeared as guests.
During the broadcast, Tiffany shares, “I take care to eat health foods. I like eating for health.”
At this, the DJs Cultwo ask, “Do you not gain weight compared to how much you eat?” and she answers, “I do eat a lot, but I think compared to how much I eat, I don’t gain as much weight.”
Yuri chimes in, offering her reasons for why Tiffany doesn’t gain weight, “Tiffany talks a lot, moves around a lot, and her voice is really loud,” inciting laughter.
Do you think Yuri has a point?
cr:soompi
Thanks for your comment