Shin Se Kyung Reveals Fitness Tips With Cosmopolitan

Shin Se Kyung Reveals Fitness Tips With Cosmopolitan
Photos of the innocent yet glamorous Shin Se Kyung have been released from her photo shoot and interview with Cosmopolitan magazine.
In the pictorial the actress shows off five different makeup looks and hairstyles. The revealed pictures flaunt her natural and chic side as well as a more sultry look.
Shin Se Kyung2
During the interview the actress answers questions about how she maintains her figure and says, “As for me, I just walk and run without thinking. I started consistently doing aerobic exercises last year, so now if I skip a day I don’t feel refreshed.”
Shin Se Kyung3
Having received a lead role in the upcoming drama “Six Flying Dragons,” she comments, “Since the project will be long and the time period will be different, I need to take care of my body in order to act properly. I think I need to make sure my condition stays good. So I am doing muscle strengthening exercises in order to build stamina.”
More of her photo shoot and interview will be revealed in the August issue of Cosmopolitan magazine.
cr: soompi
Thanks for your comment