Goo Hara Frankly Reveals How She Maintains Her Beauty

Goo Hara Frankly Reveals How She Maintains Her Beauty
KARA’s Goo Hara seems to be very frank when it comes to topics that most idols avoid, like plastic surgery.
On an upcoming episode of “Happy Together,” Goo Hara is completely honest when complimented on her gorgeous face that seems even more so after her recent comeback. Yoo Jae Suk tells her, “It’s a miracle to be born with a face like this,” and continues to overflow her with compliments.
To this, Goo Hara says, “It’s not plastic surgery, but I do get laser treatment or botox from time to time,” and catches everyone off guard. “While I was preparing for this comeback, I even got an intramuscular injection. As I visited the dermatologist frequently, I also received lifting procedures,” she confesses.
However, it seems like she’s doing a good amount of physical activity, too. Goo Hara says, “I do Pilates, horseback riding, and other exercises.” Hearing this, Park Mi Sun comments, “I’m telling you, the pretty ones are always on-point with maintaining their beauty.”
Meanwhile, this episode of “Happy Together” will air on June 11 at 11:10 p.m. KST.

cr:soompi
Thanks for your comment