AOA Hyejeong's weight is revealed?


AOA's Hyejeong revealed her weight on their show 'AOA's One Fine Day', but it was actually inaccurate!

On the June 27th episode, the girls went to Hainan, China for vacation and were having some fun in the water. They went on a ride with a weight restriction, and when Hyejeong weighed herself, she said, "It says I'm 57 kg (approx. 125 pounds)," with a smile. After that, the other members said, "Don't say it," and they didn't reveal their weight.

In her interview, Hyejeong explained, "Please edit that part out. I think my clothes were really wet. My weight came out like that. So I thought 'What's this?' Even when I was chubby, I didn't weigh that much...It's probably not true...right?"

Be sure to watch the episode of 'One Fine Day' if you haven't already!

cr:allkpop
Thanks for your comment