Hyosung clarifies her diet meal plan


Article: Jun Hyosung explains her diet meal "1 banana 2 eggs 1 soy milk, three times a day!"

Source: Star News via Nate

1. [+295, -6] You don't necessarily have to work out if you eat like this, you'll still lose weight

2. [+183, -19] I feel bad for her... not like she can eat like that for the rest of her life...

3. [+165, -5] Surprised that celebrities are even able to handle their schedules while eating so little...

4. [+13, -3] I feel bad... especially at an age where I'm sure she wants to eat this and that ㅠㅠ

5. [+11, -2] Her face has gotten way prettier since she went on her diet though

6. [+9, -0] I lost about 8kg by just starving for an entire month but they were the absolute worst days I've ever experienced in my life. I wasn't even happy fitting into the clothes I wanted.. so I went back to eating heh

7. [+9, -0] I know that working out is necessary for losing weight but I once worked with a co-worker who starved for about a month or two after being dumped and she went from a curvy, glamorous body to super thin model-like. The bodies of women are strange.

8. [+7, -2] I ate like that for a month and lost 10 kg. Then I went back to eating and eating out and gained back that 10 kg the next month. It's basically a waste of time and effort.

9. [+7, -1] I wonder if life is even enjoyable at that point when you eat like that

10. [+6, -0] I don't know why people feel bad for her when her job is to literally manage her body. Their bodies are their PR and if eating just that and exercising is what it takes, then that's their job. Obviously for the average person like me, I don't need to go through all of that and I would refuse to even if I had to since it's not my job.

-


Article: Jun Hyosung's stage outfit on par with a bikini

Source: TV Daily via Nate

1. [+501, -45] The irony of her complaining about people only talking about her skin exposure when she's the one exposing skin all the time like this

2. [+438, -32] Remember her quote, "I'm not just breasts, I'm a singer..."

3. [+423, -38] Doesn't she look at herself and admit that she's not a singer but just breasts?

4. [+26, -10] "I want to be recognized as a singer, not for my breasts" - Jun Breasts

5. [+21, -8] I still can't believe she's 47 kg... I was 46 at 159 cm and people told me I was thin all the time. Her profile height is 160 so she's at least 157.. but she's still 47 kg? A mystery... Lee Hyori is 160 cm and over 50 kg.. IU is 44 kg at 160.. How is she 47 kg? I just can't believe it's possible??

6. [+16, -7] Jun Hyosung has a big chest but her butt is flat

7. [+13, -1] She dresses like this and then complains about people talking about it. Ridiculous ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+13, -2] Anyone can tell that she looks over 50 kg... and that she's using her breasts for attention, not her singing as a singer. Enough with the lies.

9. [+12, -1] She dresses like this and asks people not to look at her body ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+10, -1] ㅋㅋ How did she hit so rock bottom...??? ㅜㅜㅜ

-



Article: Jun Hyosung 'a provocative spread leg'

Source: Sports Today via Nate

1. [+263, -12] She acts like this and then complains about the public only taking an interest in her body instead of her song..

2. [+235, -22] Does she have to dance like this in that specific outfit?? ㅡㅡ

3. [+202, -13] So sick of this pooping pose

4. [+19, -2] I don't think I could ever be a singer while resorting to selling my body like this. This stuff will last forever and I wouldn't want my children seeing it and other people talking sexually about me.

5. [+11, -1] She shouldn't have said that she's a singer, not a pair of breasts. Her media play is nothing but talks about her body, not her song...

cr:netizenbuzz

1 comments:

Click here for comments
June 5, 2023 at 7:08 PM ×

Helloo mate nice blog

Selamat Seafood Recipes dapat PERTAMAX...! Silahkan antri di pom terdekat heheheh...
Balas
avatar
admin
Thanks for your comment