Suzy reveals that she is insecure about her body

On the April 2 airing of KBS 2TV's 'Happy Together,' miss A's Suzy shocked viewers when she revealed that she is insecure about her body. 

When she was asked how many advertisements she participated in, Suzy replied, "I don't remember how many I filmed. When I counted the ones I've done so far on one of the interviews [I had], it came out to around 30 to 40.

She then added, "When ad offers come in, I try to do all of them, but it would probably have to match my image. There was an underwear advertisement that was proposed, but I was insecure about my body so I didn't do it.

Meanwhile, Suzy also dished on her boyfriend Lee Min Ho as well as her thoughts on the article that were released in regards to her relationship.

Looks like even Korea's it-girl Suzy shares the same kind of dilemma that many young women go through!

cr:allkpop

Thanks for your comment