Komori Jun loses 16 kg just 8 months after childbirth


On March 1, talento Komori Jun attended a PR event for cosmetics brand 'Mama Aqua Savon'.

Last June, Komori gave birth to her first son. When complimented on her slender figure, she reflected, "It's crazy. I reached about 60 kg (132 lbs). When I started my pregnancy, I was about 44 kg (96.8 lbs), so I gained 16 kg (35.2 lbs). I was really scared." She continued, "Eight months later, I'm finally back to my normal weight. I really didn't want to gain weight post childbirth. I thought 'What is this?' It was so bad, I wish I could've shown you guys.

On childrearing, she commented, "There are many difficult things. I'm more concerned now   about what's inside my cosmetics. I'm also very particular about food, especially because I started feeding baby food.

When they got on the topic of her husband, Komori showed an irritated expression and stated, "We fought yesterday, and it was quite serious. We slept in different rooms. Will we make up? No, we won't." She added, "I'm especially irritated after I gave birth. My husband is the only person around me. He sneezes right after I put our child to sleep. I get really angry. I won't even forgive him if it's hay fever.

Hearing Komori say all these negative things about her husband, reporters were worried about a divorce between the couple. "It's a little dangerous if we continue like this, but we won't get a divorce." Even so, she continued, "If we did, I will freely announce it. I'd write something like 'Separation start' on my blog."

cr:tokyohive

1 comments:

Click here for comments
September 30, 2023 at 1:20 AM ×

Veryy thoughtful blog

Selamat Hayden Menzies dapat PERTAMAX...! Silahkan antri di pom terdekat heheheh...
Balas
avatar
admin
Thanks for your comment