15&'s Park Ji Min talks about her struggles with weight loss and the Yo-Yo Effect


15&'s powerful vocalist Park Ji Min talked about weight loss and gain during the 'K-Pop Star' special on the December 29 installment of SBS's 'Healing Camp.'

She said, "The most weight I lost was 10 kg (~ 22 lbs), but I gained weight again because of the Yo-Yo Effect," revealing that she gained twice the weight she had lost.

"That's why I want to change my body type," she continued.  "I wish I had a small physique. In addition, when I laugh, my nose widens to the point it sticks to my cheeks.  I want to change my nose.  Plastic surgery is difficult, so I want to be reborn."

Kwon Jin Ah said, "I wish my face were slender.  However, I can't trim it, so I will just sing."

cr:allkpop
Thanks for your comment