Secret's Jieun reveals she once lost 10 kgs in 2 weeks

Secret's Jieun talked about her motivation to lose weight during her trainee days.

On May 6th, Secret' Jieun and Hyosung along with actress Son Sung Yoon and singer Lee Soo Young appeared on KBS talk show 'Hello', and they talked about how difficult for female stars to lose weight.

Hyosung said,"I saw many people on the internet said that my legs were short and thick, so I started to go on a diet, but after I lost some weight people complain that I look better before"

In this regard, Jieun shared about her experience,"When I was a trainee, a fitness trainer scolded me and said in public that I looked like a pig. It had a great impact on me that I didn't eat anything and lost 10kgs after 2 weeks", which surprised everyone on the filming set.


cr: dkpopnews
Thanks for your comment