Clara reveals the secrets to her perfect body on 'Beauty+'


Clara revealed how she keeps her amazing figure.

She recently held a photoshoot with the magazine 'Beauty+'. Instead of her usually sexy image, she went for a more elegant and innocent image instead, wearing almost no makeup with a white one-piece dress.

In the interview, she revealed how she kept her figure. She chose dancing diet as the best, and said, "If you follow Girl's Day's 'Female President' choreography, there's a lot of moves where they twist their upper and lower bodies in different directions. It's the best for making abs."

She added, "I exercised for 2 hours every day for 6 months. I maintain my s-line through lifting dumbbells."

On food tips, she said, "When I eat bibimbap, I don't put in the pepper paste or sesame oil. When I eat pasta, I eat oil-based pasta, and when I eat steak, I leave out the pepper or salt and just cook it without any sauces. Instead of eating special things or eating certain things, I take special care in everyday meals. I have smaller plates for breakfast and dinner and eat the regular amount for lunch."


cr: allkpop
Thanks for your comment